Peter Luha is a Slovak multi-genre guitarist, singer, composer, producer and teacher.
His unique virtuoso playing comes from a varied mix of guitar techniques like slap, tapping, percussive beats and fingerstyle. In his performances he masterfully combines singing, beatbox, playing on a special guitar, recorder and percussions and thanks to the looping technique he creates a One Man Band right in front of the audience.
- official endorser of several prestigious brands – Ortega /DE/, Framus /DE/, TheBone /CH/, Dowina /SK/ and Klema /SK/ guitars, Elixir /US/ strings, K&K Sound /US/ pickups, G7th Capos /US/
- solo concerts in Finland, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, England, Switzerland, Belgium, Hungary, Czech Republic, as well as in Mexico, US and India.
- collaboration with world-famous duo Igudesman & Joo along with Wiener Symphoniker or Tonkustler Orchestra (in Wiener Konzerthaus, Tonhalle Düsseldorf..). Performance at the biggest progrock festival of the millenium Progressive Nation at Sea 2014 /with Persona Grata; Miami – Bahamas/, and in 2015 and 2019 also with the legend of the genre – Dream Theater.
- debut solo guitar album Viaje del Alma nominated for The best instrumental album in 2012 in 12th Independent Music Awards and also awarded with the Harvest prize in 6th Tais Awards 2013.
- animation project On The Road with visual artist Lucia Černeková. Short films from the project participated in the official selections of more than 20 international film festivals around the world and received several awards.
- 1st place at the International guitar competition Gitariáda 1999 organized by magazine Muzikus in Prague /CZ/ and winning the TV singing contest Hviezdy na štart in TV Markíza /SK/ in 2002.
- popularity on social networks reaches 20,000 fans and 4 million views of his videos on Youtube and Facebook. /More in BIO/
CONTACT PETER FOR
ONE MAN LOOP SHOW – Solo guitar and looping concerts – mixing styles (classical music, gypsy jazz, flamenco, rock, country..) and techniques (fingerstyle, tapping, slap, tremolo..) – ambient compositions, virtuoso guitar, soft ballads and dynamic songs – playing favorite covers in a new special arrangements. By using looper, guitar, voice (beatbox, vocal), recorder, violin, percussion – one musician creates a whole band.
WORKSHOPS – Special Guitar Techniques – Live Looping..
More videos in VIDEO section.
download the poster:
More promo photos to download in PHOTOGALLERY.
Technical rider for organizers:
BIO PROJECTS/BANDS GEAR DISCOGRAPHY PHOTO LESSONS PRESS