/musician, born in 1973, Slovakia/
Unique style in his guitar playing comes from mixing classical and different non-traditional guitar techniques /slap, tapping, percussive playing../ on electric and acoustic guitar without genre restrictions. Also plays bassguitar, mandolin, recorder, oud and violin..
– official endorsement: FRAMUS guitars /DE/, THEBONE guitars /CH/, ELIXIR strings, K&K SOUND /US/, KLEMA guitars /SK/
– lead guitarist in progressive rock band PERSONA GRATA, acoustic band ACOUSTIC GANGSTERS, guitar & banjo NATURAL FUSION project
– solo guitar performances and guitar workshops worldwide
– many different collaborations /eg with the world famous duo Igudesman & Joo, Mexican guitarist Hector Hellion or flamenco guitarist Flaco de Nerja…/
– shared stage with Dream Theater, Felix Martin, Ewan Dobson, Dagmar Andrtová-Voňková..
– debut solo guitar album VIAJE DEL ALMA with very positive foreign reviews. Album was nominated in 12th Independent Music Awards for the best album in instrumental album category and also awarded with Harvest prize in 6th Tais Awards 2013
– Animation project ON THE ROAD with visual artist Lucia Černeková – invited to several artistic residences in Europe and short animated films have been screened at many international film festivals
– organizer and director of the International guitar festival GUITARFEST in Bratislava /2006, 2007/
– winner of the Slovak TV singing competition Hviezdy na Štart /TV Markíza, 2002/
– I. place in the International Guitarist Competition GITARIÁDA 1999 in Prague /Czech Republic, 1999/
– after high school and during college – played music on the streets as a busker
– several years in Adademic Singing Choir COMENIUS /also as the main solo singer/ with many awards from choir competitions /1993 – 1998/
– guitar tutor at several music schools and cultural institutions in Bratislava /1991 – 2010/
– currently you can contact Peter for private guitar lessons
“Music for me is probably the best opportunity to express feelings, desires and opinions.
Better than words.
No matter the musical instrument, although best describes me guitar and vocal.
No matter the genre. I am influenced by every type of music that can express something deeper.
In addition to traditional techniques, I also deal with non-traditional techniques.
I like to experiment, and so I gradually developed my own way of playing techniques typical for me and my playing.
I am interested in quality of life and philosophy of man and of his being. Not so in general terms, but rather it specifically for me.
Therefore, I do these things all my life. This needs to be reflected in my way of playing.”